A way to celebrate and find arts in Malden
The Gallery community encourages all of Malden to celebrate #ArtsMatterDay on Friday, October 26, 2018.
This campaign initiated by the arts advocacy organization MassCreative will collect comments, pictures, videos, examples of art or the impact of art to social media directly or through The Gallery using hashtags. This campaign will:
- Be part of the larger effort of acknowledging why arts matter using #ArtsMatterDay for every post
- Generate lots of support for art in Malden using #ArtsMatterDayMalden for every post
- Highlight examples of art in Malden using #ArtinMalden
- Identify artists (performers, musicians, actors, writers, visual artists, etc.) in Malden using #MaldenArtists
The way The Gallery will help facilitate campaign activity is as follows:
- Circulate an #ArtsMatterDay banner around the city for photo and posting ops. The banner was printed and paid for by Malden Arts. THANK YOU.
- Invite customers to draw or write a personal statement about why arts matter.
- Invite businesses in downtown Malden to offer a statement about why arts matter.
- Visit art locations to video or snap picture of examples of #ArtinMalden.
- Interview #MaldenArtists
- Encourage EVERYONE IN MALDEN to post post post post always using HASHTAGS #ArtsMatterDay and #ArtsMatterDayMalden and when relevant include #MaldenArtists or #ArtinMalden
For information about this campaign and to be part, email email@example.com