What is The Gallery
The Gallery is a creative community that brings art and music to various venues in Malden.
The Gallery grew out of Malden Pops Up thanks to a generous offer to extend the lease over one year. Although now virtual, The Gallery continues to pursue its mission by hosting this performance series and attracting visitors to our local business community.
While at 480 Main Street, The Gallery was run by a team of volunteers sponsored by Malden Creates, LLC, a local business initiating opportunities for local creators to show, sell, perform, and engage with the community. It was is fueled by the what if questions that inspire innovation, development, and possibilities actualized.
- Ose Schwab, Director
- Lori Manfra, Inventory Management
- Marcel Schwab, CFO
- Grace Julian-Murthy, Creative and Graphics Design Director
- Margaret Kruse – Training and Operations Consultant
- Melanie Messer – Volunteer Experience Facilitator
- Janis Doucette – Shop Team and Design Lead
- Nick Forgione – Strategy
- Lisa Sears – Editing
- Martha Giberson – Advisor
- Ginny Remedi-Brown – Carpentry
- Rahma Masoud – Event Food Designer
- Sandy Felder – Seller Liaison
- DSF Advisors LLC
- Malden Creates LLC
The 2017 Popup
The 2016 Popup