What is The Gallery
The Gallery is a creative space, community, and incubator of art, media, commerce, and community. It accommodates an art shop, a gallery, performances, art and media classes, media services, and various business services.
It's essence is characterized by the what if questions that inspire innovation, development, and possibilities actualized. We continue the what if questions. A few of those "What If" questions:
- A creative community could form in such a way as to provide support, friendship, and collaborative energy for a creative art and community space?
- Artists and performers in and around Malden could earn revenue as they create locally?
- We could encourage more art in Malden?
- Malden became a destination city - known for abundant, music, theater, art, culturally rich experiences, profitable commerce, cutting edge media services and presence?
- Malden had several permanent arts centers teaming with creative activity?
- Arts helped revitalize Malden so it became profitable and hip and equitable?
- Arts could help bridge connections, reduce division, and encourage community that cares?
- Ose Schwab, Director
- Lori Manfra, Shop Manager
- Melinda Harmincz, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Marcel Schwab, CFO
- Yinh Kiefer, Development and Fundraising Associate
- Lisa Sears
- Janis Doucette
- Peg Kane
- Michelle Trammel
- Elizabeth Scorsello
- Grace Julian-Murthy
- Elena Martinez - Artfort Design Studio
- Nick Forgione
- István Lévai - filmmaker, video
- Paula Spizziri - Applied Insights
- Julianne Orsino
The 2017 Popup
The 2016 Popup